Operations Coordinator (USED) Trading Facility (UTF) at Toyota Material Handling Europe
You will organise operational activities in TMHE USED Trading Facility UTF and support the Management of the UTF.
1. Core responsibilities / Market responsibilities
- Conduct the selling process of trade trucks of UTF inside and outside the TMHE territory.
- Handle the offering process to potential customers and maintain and improve the purchasing process mainly form TMHE MSCO's.
- Facilitate to develop and introduce marketing activities towards potential customers of the UTF.
- Develop and improve the administrative organisation of the UTF to enable increasingly business activities.
- Build good working relationships with the USED Management in the TMH network.
2. Divisional responsibilities
- Support the UTF Management to improve the performance of UTF.
- Prepare monthly activity reports for UTF.
- Build good working relationships with all colleagues in related departments of TMHE.
3. Strategic responsibilities
- Support together with management the development and implementation of strategies for the USED Trade Business inside and outside the TMHE network and territory.
- Support to implement the strategic direction for realising the sales and profit objectives for the UTF in the coming years.
- Proven sales skills
- Strong technical knowledge (mechanic).
- You have good computer skills (MS programs).
- Knowledge in the area of Used Trucks is an asset.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands on mentality.
- Good knowledge in English, both verbal and written.
- You are a team player
- The position will be based in Antwerp (TLC) with occasional European Travel.
- TMHE offers you a full time position in a dynamic and international organisation.
- We offer you a competitive remuneration package.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature
ContactgegevensToyota Material Handling Europe
Plaatsingsdatum26 November 2018